Rancho Cordova, CA For Immediate Release
Tri Tool Inc., a leading supplier of precision, portable machine tools, has introduced a new line of Full-Support Pads for their most popular 600 Series split-frame clamshell lathes.
The redesigned Full-Support Pad sets ensure secure, distortion-free, mounting support and maximum precision when performing thin-wall tube & pipe cutting operations. Key features and benefits of the new Full-Support Pads are:
- Accurate rounding of thin-wall (schedule 5 & 10) tube & pipe for uniform cutting
- Self-Centering and Self-Squaring design makes lathe set-up faster and easier
- Eliminate damage to the tube or pipe outside surface caused by clamping forces
- A wide selection of available sizes for 2.375” through 20” OD tube & pipe
- Compatible with a wide range of TRI TOOL® SB, and RBL-Gen II clamshell lathes
- No unique tools needed to set-up and utilize the pad set
Advanced manufacturing methods permit offering the new Full-Support Pad sets at a significantly lower customer cost than ever before. Best of all, they’re now available from standard inventory meaning customers can get rapid shipments when you need them.
Discover how this dynamic accessory can save you time and money, while ensuring exceptional results for your most demanding thin-wall tube & pipe welding requirements.
About Tri Tool
Tri Tool is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance PurposeBuilt™ precision machine tools and custom MissionBuilt™ engineered solutions for major industrial markets, including aerospace, government and defense, life sciences, power generation, oil and gas, and semiconductor. For over 49 years, we have partnered with the world’s top companies, providing state-of-the-art equipment, Field Services, and Rental Programs that increase productivity, optimize costs, and accelerate delivery. Unconventional innovation with extreme agility and proven results—that’s our thing, solving your toughest challenges, anywhere, in record time.