Model 304 Tube Squaring Machine
The Model 304 uses full support OD clamping saddles or collets for holding the tubing with minimal distortion. A precise easy feed system is combined with a dual range, variable speed electric drive to provide optimum RPM and maximum operator control. The cutting head accepts squaring bits alone or in combination with beveling and ID deburring bits for complex preps.
Popular for its broad size range, precise burr-free preps and Clean-room safe. No damage to electropolished ID's. Face stainless steel, inconel, and plastic tubing. Power can be supplied from pneumatic or electric drive for cleanroom applications. When you see how rugged and precise the Model 304 is, you'll understand why it's relied upon for larger tube squaring by so many shops, in so many industries.
- 0.25” to 4.5” (6.4 to 114.3mm) Tube and Fittings
- Wall Thickness Up To 0.250” (6.4mm)
- Electric Drive for Cleanroom Applications
- Optional Pneumatic drive
- Full Support OD Mounting Saddles or Collets
- Burr Free Cutting
- No Damage to Electropolished Surfaces
- Bevel, Square, ID Chamfer, Counterbore
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy, aluminum
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys