Model 302 Tube Squaring Machine
Tri Tool set out to produce the perfect companion for automatic welding machinery. Our engineers asked high purity tube welding specialists what features they desired most in a squaring machine. Here’s what they said:
- They wanted to match size ranges and clearances with automatic weld heads.
- They wanted to do both tube and fittings with one machine.
The customers spoke and - our designers listened. The end result is the Model 302. After extensive field testing and customer feedback, there's no question why the Model 302 Tube Squaring Machineis machine has been received with so much enthusiasm.
Combining the most desirable features for rapid precision autogenous tube welding, the 302's size configuration and capabilities have been optimized for reliability and ease of use. Feature packed, and built Tri Tool tough, the Model 302 provides the constant precision and time savings our customers have learned they can depend on. Most importantly, you get the accurate, repeatable weld prep results your work demands. Cut it right the first time, every time with the innovative Model 302.
Whether bench mount or portable, no tools are required for operation and straight tube or micro fittings with OD's of 0.1875" (4.76mm) to 2.375" (60.3mm) can be squared with ease. The versatile Model 302 has proven to be a perfect platform for special configuration machines. Due to its heavy duty construction, the 302 can be fitted with air clamping systems. The rugged cast body can be set up for left-hand or right-hand operation. Stainless steel clamping saddles are standard and provide durability and prevent carbon contamination for high purity tubing systems. Find out why the Model 302 is your best choice for automatic tube welding preparation.
- 0.1875” to 2.375” (4.76 to 60.3mm) Tube and Fittings
- Wall Thickness Up To .200” (5.1mm)
- Electric Drive for Cleanroom Applications
- Full Support OD Mounting Saddles
- Burr Free Cutting
- No Damage to Electropolished Surfaces
- Bevel, Square, ID Deburr
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy, aluminum
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys
- Weight 18.25 lbs (8.28 kg)