Download the New AdaptArc Brochure Today
Click this link to download your copy of the newest AdaptArc brochure and discover how the AdaptArc can revolutionize your welding process.
Save Time & Money With Patented Quick Change Torch
No other machine can switch rapidly back and forth between GTAW & GMAW or FCAW with the SAME weld head and power supply. The AdaptARC® can do this effortlessly in only a few minutes without removing the head from the track.
Decrease Downtime With Patented Seam Tracking
You have the ability to pre-set a route. Just lay out your desired path, index the points, and upslope. The torch will follow the pre-set route for every bead sequence for that weld.
Maximum Operator Flexibility by Combining Degree, Time, and Distance Programming
Whether you are doing linear track applications or circumferential welds, this feature allows you greater flexibility using advanced programming schedules.
Feeds Wire at a up to 700 Inches per Minute
If it's larger and faster weld deposition rates you are looking for, the AdaptARC's welding equipment is for you!
The DualARC® Weld Head Travels Up To 100 Inches per Minute
Because you will need to perform procedures like positioning the weld head, rewinding to starting point, or pre-setting a route, this will reduce your weld time significantly!
One Guide Track Mounts Up To Three Pipe Sizes Reducing Time & Costs
Don't get stuck having to mount a track for each different size pipe! Using our equipment, you can mount up to three different pipe sizes with just one track. This lightweight durable track was also designed to perfectly suit our weld head in delivering precise welds.
Weld Engineering Capability
- Development & Validation of Weld Procedures
- Welder Training & Certification
- Specialty Weld Applications
- Requires only one head for multiple processes, avoiding the extra cost of a second system.
- Our modified short arc for open root welding eliminates the time consuming hot pass.
Dual Inlet Gas Ports to Minimize Downtime
- The system comes standard with two gas ports. Use one for GTAW or GMAW-S root welds and the other for GMAW-P or FCAW fill and cap. The program line commands the ports to switch automatically, purging the lines during re-wrap, resulting in no lost weld time.
Nonstop Welding from Root to Cap Reducing Downtime
- Chaining and linking programs together allows the next program to begin at the end of the previous program. You can create a program that will put the root, hot-pass, fill layers, and cap without stopping.
- You can also loop programs to allow the same program to repeat multiple times. This is utilized on such beads as the cap, where the same bead characteristics are repeated for a given number of passes.
Reduce Need for Frequent E-tech Support
- Reduced E-tech support costs; fully digital control system eliminates frequent calibration required on other systems.
- Reduce the cost of expensive 'proprietary' parts with many welding consumables that can be found in any welding supply store. Parts can be found in hours or minutes instead of days or weeks.
QC Compliance Monitoring & Modification Screen
- The main screen allows for Real Time monitoring of key weld parameters for instant evaluations. In addition, the Modifications screen can be saved and printed for QC compliance to the welding procedure specifications.